Design and Engineering
Design for Manufacturability (DFM) – Paradigme Engineering, LLC’s team of experts is ready and waiting to work with your team to provide best-in- class part design support.
- From the beginning we strive to fully understand your product requirements and how this information translates into optimal part design changes. The DFM phase is where the most money can be saved as well as paves the way for success and reduces the overall program lead time.
- To achieve a quality outcome – teamwork is a crucial component of effective DFM.
- Our engineering software systems include: Pro/Engineer and the last CAM software.
Mold Flow – Paradigme Engineering, LLC is well versed in the advanced usage of Mold Flow software and techniques.
- Predicting flow patterns and identifying potential mold filling concerns early on will save time and revision costs later in the project.
Tooling Design and Fabrication – Paradigme Engineering, LLC welcomes you to be an integral part of the mold design team. Ultimately, it is your design.
- Our tooling design and build team outshines the competition in the areas of new tool development, mold modifications and mold repairs.
Types of Tooling – The type of tooling best used for your application is a function of part volumes, part complexity, material selection, your product's lifecycle, etc. All of these elements should be considered when choosing your optimal type of mold. Examples of tooling options include, but are not limited to:
- Lower volumes – consider MUD / unit sets
- Similar part designs and materials – family tools may be a consideration
- Similar part designs and different materials – could warrant an interchangeable mold
- High volume projects – multi-cavity and possibly a hot runner system
Whatever your requirements might be – Paradigme Engineering, LLC will help you select the preeminent tooling options for your applications.